Wine & Truffle Tour
All year round
from 350 euro pax
6 hour duration/lenght
- 10.00 a.m. Pick-up at Florence or its vicinities.
- 11.00 a.m. Meet the truffle hunter in the open country. Walk through the woods with an expert truffle hunter and his dog finding truffles.
- 12:00 a.m. We will move at a truffle hunter house for a truffle tasting (this is a 2-course lunch that cosists of appetizer truffle based and tagliolino al tartufo).
- 01:30 p.m. Drive to Chianti region where we will stop at a winery to taste Chianti and Supertuscan wines.
- 03:30 p.m. We go back to Florence where the tour will be end by 4:00 pm.
- Transportation to and from Florence
- English speaking tour/driver for the day
- Truffle hunting experience with a truffle tasting
- Winery Visit and wine tasting
- All Local Taxes
|Private one day trip
The all included tour.
|Up to 2 participants||
€ 700.00 (€ 350.00 per person)
|Up to 3 participants||
€ 900.00 (€ 300.00 per person)
|Up to 4 participants||
€ 1,000.00 (€ 250.00 per person)
|Up to 5 participants||
€ 1,100.00 (€ 220.00 per person)
|Up to 6 participants||
€ 1,200.00 (€ 200.00 per person)
|Up to 7 participants||
€ 1,126.00 (€ 180.00 per person)
|Up to 8 participants||
€ 1,440.00 (€ 180.00 per person)
You'll enjoy some hours walking through typical woods, picking truffles along with a special guide, also an expert, but mostly a friend who will teach how to find truffleswith dog. After this wonderful experience you'll have a specia truffle tasting of truffle oil, truffle paste and truffle-based products. This is organized in a very famous local truffle shop.
Later we will drive to Chianti region to visit a famouse winery and taste their special red wines such as Chianti DOCG.
For this tour we provide a minivan with English speaking driver.
Location: San Miniato