Truffle Cooking Course
All year round
from 210 euro pax
10:30 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
- 10.00 a.m. Meeting at San Miniato with your truffle hunter.
- 10.15 a.m. Walk through the woods with an expert truffle hunter and his dog finding truffles.
- 11:00 a.m. Arrival at the truffle house where Francesca a real truffle hunter will introduce to the planet of the Tuscan truffles with different information.
- 11:15 a.m. Now is time to go in the kitchen where you will be invited to assist at the daily truffle receipts preparation.
- 01:00 p.m. Participants are ready to seat and eat.
- 2:00 p.m. End of the program.
- 2 hrs expert cooking lesson
- walking truffle
- lunch with truffle based products
Rates do not include transportation.
In case you prefer not to drive we can book you a car/minivan with personal chauffeur (€ 250,00). Please specify it in the booking form.
Here an example of a truffle menu
- Antipasto: Club sandwiches ( truffle version)
- Primo piatto: Tagliatelle and fresh truffle
- Secondo piatto: Eggs Omelette with truffle.
- Dessert: Caeks and Vinsanto.
You are invited to become part of a Tuscan family sharing the work in the kitchen. You’ll learn how to clean fresh truffles to be prepared them to be added to typical Tuscan receipts. This cooking lesson is first of all a way to understand truffles.
Among the questions a tourist makes when approaches the world of truffles two are very common: "How to buy it without being cheated?" and also "Where can I eat it and be sure that no artificial products are used in its preparation?".
Starting today, a simple and enjoyable cooking course of a few hours will give you the necessary tools to answer these questions and dispel any doubts: an expert will reveal to you the secrets of the sight, smell and taste for the authenticity and purity of truffles; also a chef will take you step by step into the kitchen to suggest various combinations you can use to enhance the quality of His Majesty the White Truffle of San Miniato.
Location: San Miniato